Current Job Openings
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Position Type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
See below for job details and requirements.
Are you seeking a job that allows you to use your skills and experience and your God-given gifts? The Marketing Manager at The Quest Atlanta is a key role at our mission-based radio station. If you are a practicing Catholic with strong marketing skills, and you want to put your gifts to work in a faith-based environment, we may be the right place for you.
- Leads the design and implementation of The Quest Atlanta marketing plan.
- Reports to the Executive Director and is an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach station growth targets.
- Maintains a proactive role to increase brand awareness, expand listenership, and support a growing donor base.
- Possesses experience and competency in marketing with strengths in strategic planning, execution, and brand development.
- Uses research, competitor analysis, and other data to ensure the plan is in alignment with station growth goals.
- Well-versed in conceptual and tactical marketing principles.
- Facilitates team efforts and provides hands-on assistance with execution of marketing plan initiatives.
- Displays enthusiasm about evolving the marketing processes and developing and retaining an existing core team of dedicated volunteers in a unified approach to plan execution.
- Collaborates with the Parish and Event Planning Committee chair and other outreach partners including Programming & Production Manager and all marketing plan committee leads for pledge drives, parish and event planning, donors, business underwriting, and spiritual.
- Living a lifestyle that does not violate the teachings and beliefs of the Roman Catholic Church, according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Firm commitment to the mission of The Quest Atlanta and its identity as a Catholic ministry.
- Knowledge of the Roman Catholic Church and the Catholic faith, and a willingness to defend, explain, and promote the same.
- Demonstrates understanding of the creative process and has experience collaborating with and supporting creative teams.
- Marketing or Communications degree and five years of marketing related experience.
- Marketing specialist with a thorough understanding of how to effectively promote and market company objectives in collaboration with volunteer web designer and graphic designer.
- Considers marketing data to shape future growth strategies; pew research, The Quest digital stats, and broad statistics on Christian radio.
- Knowledge and experience with marketing software. May include MS Office (Publisher), marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite) and applications (Web analytics, etc.) and social platforms.
- Well-organized planner and detail-oriented approach to managing multiple workstreams.
- Exceptional written and oral communication capabilities.
- Conduct periodic surveys to gain planning insight about listener needs, habits, and trends.
- Lead regular marketing team meetings to brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns as related to station growth goals.
- Lead and coordinate marketing activities in conjunction with on-air programs and update progress on station growth goals.
- Develop/update annual marketing plan. Coordinate monthly marketing calendar and communicate with Executive Director.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, web site, e-mail, events, etc.)
- Manage external vendor relationships to design and purchase promotional items or marketing materials.
- Educate and influence The Quest teams about brand awareness and marketing efforts as a cultural standard.
- Build relationships with parishes and recruit Quest parish representatives to help build a partnership with The Quest.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as part of the team.